The AGV Pista GP Gran Premio Rosso was developed with the help of Valentino Rossi and other World Championship Series riders and raises the bar in regards to safety and ergonomics. This benchmark AGV Pista GP helmet features a carbon fiber shell and EPS internal components maximized utilizing FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) techniques to develop a lightweight helmet that performs in regards to size and safety. The helmet that was produced has surpassed the ECE standards and weighs in at 1275g (refers to Medium/Small size in the ECE 22.05 version).
The ventilation system of the Pista GP was constructed utilizing computational fluid dynamic modeling and wind tunnel tests. The Pista GP is capable of quickly removing moisture and hot air from around the riders head. The spoiler has granted the Pista GP with aerodynamic penetration and stability at high speed. The visor aperture on this helmet is 9% larger, which equates to a 15o increase in vision, enhancing safety.
"Human Engineering" was utilized for the fit of the Pista GP Helmet, meaning the design began with the surfaces that are in contacted with the wearer's head. The interior of the helmet features a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to fit the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the rider's head are designed to be stitch-free. To ensure a good fit for any rider, the Lycra and Shalimar sanitized internal components are fully adjustable! For example, the position and depth of the crown pad can be altered as can the thickness of the cheek pads.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon fiber shell
- 4 shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- Visor is class 1 optical standard approved for ecellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15o wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- Basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet, allowing the use of saved space to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
- Padding has a 3D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- See helmet size chart below before ordering
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified