A standout for both performance and design, the Bell Vortex Solid Helmet in Solid Gloss Black is one of the lightest, most inexpensive and most economic choices for any rider. The Vortex is a mid-range full face helmet that features the Bell Helmet name, and all of the technology and craftsmanship you'd expect.
Safe, comfortable and lightweight, this motorcycle helmet will give you hours of ride time without adding strain on your neck. A padded wind collar dramatically reduces wind drag and noise, and Bell's ClickRelease technology makes changing the front shield super easy. The interior features removable/changeable contoured cheek pads, integrated speaker pockets, a padded chin strap with strong chrome D-rings, a removable and washable anti-microbial interior, and Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust.
The Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust makes for a comfortable experience, and provides plenty of ventilation when you need it and none when you don't. With multiple upper and lower vents that can be adjusted for flow you have complete control of the ventilation through the helmet.
With a polycarbonate alloy shell, the Vortex is the affordable little brother to the Bell Star, DOT approved, comes with a 5 year warranty and is STG tested & approved!
BELL VORTEX TECHNOLOGIES:
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending) NEW FOR 2010!
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Optional Breath Box available to enhance fog free performance when the conditions exceed the ability of the anti-fog shield
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1600 grams
- Note: Optional tinted shield shown, helmets come with clear shield.