The Icon Airmada Space Bass Face Helmet showcases a funky, galaxy themed graphic that is sure to speak to the starchildren. This graphic depicts an astronaut rocking out on the guitar in three different places on the helmet. This full face helmet is constructed of an injection molded polycarbonate shell and features a full removable and washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior. This helmet is certified to multiple safety standards (see list below) and is designed with Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with standard-setting intake and exhaust ports for the best ventilation possible. The Airmada Space Bass Face Helemt is finished off with a Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system, Rapid Release™ Shield Change System, and ergo vent switch which is easy to adjust and allows for air flow control.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following safety and testing standards:
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (EUROPE)
- SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA)
- SG (JAPAN)
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.