The Icon Airmada Sugar Helmet features a fierce, stunning graphic that is sure to grab attention. This graphic features gothic roses and a rising sugar queen that is sure to give you a sweet look with a fiesty undertone.
The Airmada Helmet is constructed of an injection molded polycarbonate shell and features a full removable and washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior. This helmet is certified to multiple safety standards (see list below) and is designed with Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with standard-setting intake and exhaust ports for the best ventilation possible. The Airmada Helemt is finished off with a Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system, Rapid Release™ Shield Change System, and ergo vent switch which is easy to adjust and allows for air flow control.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Medium oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Removable chin curtain
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following safety and testing standards:
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (Europe)
- SAI AS1698 (Australia)
- SG (Japan)
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.