STUMPS DON'T LIE
This is ICON's answer to the demand for a Hi-Viz Variant off-road helmet. The Icon Variant Raiden Splintered Helmet blends in with the woods and rocks-out fast. This is ICON's ultimate crossover helmet featuring skulls, sticks, and not a shred of reflectivity in sight.
The Icon Variant Helmet is a purpose-built dual sport helmet and can handle any adventure. While its competitors are just repurposed MX shells, the Variant was completely designed to function as the ultimate cross-over helmet. The Variant is constructed of a Fiberglass, Dyneema, and Carbon Fiber Shell utilizing a long oval headform and a removable, washable HydraDry™liner. This full face helmet features a 3D molded shield, unlike the drape molded shield of many others, which provides the ultimate in optical clarity across its oversized eyeport. This dual sport helmet has been rigorously wind tunnel tested and refined to offer the best ventilation for a comfortable ride without compromising aerodynamics. This helmet also showcases a visor and integrated supervents that work in tandem to block sunlight while reducing lift at speed. The Variant Raiden Splintered Helmet is rounded off with world class certifications, anti-lift visor to reduce glare, molded EPS nose to reduce shield fogging, and removable chin curtain.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested And Refined
- Anti-Lift Visor To Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake And Exhaust Ports
- Molded EPS Nose Reduces Shield Fogging
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Fully Removable / Washable Hydradry Interior
- Rear Spoiler For Reduced Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Reflective Graphics on Hi-Viz and Reflective Black Helmets
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following:
- DOT FM VSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (EURO PE)
- SAI AS1698 (AUSTR ALI A)
- SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING SANDARDS
- Does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.