The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Women's Neptune GTX Jacket is more that just the women's version of the Neptune GTX Jacket. This touring jacket features a removable GORE-TEX Paclite membrane and removable thermal liner. This four-season jacket is construted of high density polyester 600D fabric with Teflon coating, wax polyester 600D fabric, and polyester rib with Teflon coating. This adventure jacket boasts SEEFLEX CE protection at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. The Women's Neptune GTX Jacket is rounded off with multiple adjustors for a custom fit, ventilation features, and is waterproof. Whether needing a little extra ventilation on those warmer rides or more insuation and waterproofing for those colder rides the Women's Neptune GTX is ready to take on the road with you!
- High density polyester 600D with Teflon coating -This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- Polyester rib with Teflon coating - Polyester is a durable, lightweight fabric that doesn't soak water. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave for optimal performance. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any material.
- PWR|wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- PWR|shell 880D stretch with Teflon coating - PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. This is the stretch variant which provides maximal elasticized support. 880 denier ensures a great abrasion resistance.
- Detachable GORE-TEX Product with Paclite Technology - GORE-TEX with Paclite technology is windproof, waterproof and extremely breathable. It is the ideal material for motorcycle clothing as it protects you against the elements. We added a thin lining to protect the Paclite membrane and to ensure that it won't stick to your skin when riding in warmer weather without a thermal liner.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 99% Polyester, 1% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment straps, V-flap with zipper
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- VCS|zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Seperate wearable GORE-TEX inner jacket with Paclite Technology - GORE-TEX with Paclite technology is windproof, waterproof and exceptionally breathable, making it an ideal material for motorcycle clothing. This jacket not only protects you against the elements on the bike, but doubles as a casual jacket off the bike.
- Collar hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Long and double short connection zipper -This jacket has a long connection zipper and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the Rev'It! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Pockets - stash pocket, inner pockets, waterproof stash pocket, napoleon pocket
- Membrane storage pocket - This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.