The Icon Airmada Shandow Warrior captures the fierce battle between two sparring samurai. The graphic was designed to portray the feel of an era full of samurai and ninjas with the historical accuracy of The Last Samurai.
The Airmada Helmet is constructed of an injection molded polycarbonate shell and features a full removable and washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior. This helmet is certified to multiple safety standards (see list below) and is designed with Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with standard-setting intake and exhaust ports for the best ventilation possible. The Airmada Helemt is finished off with a Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system, Rapid Release™ Shield Change System, and ergo vent switch which is easy to adjust and allows for air flow control.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Medium oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Removable chin curtain
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following safety and testing standards:
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (Europe)
- SAI AS1698 (Australia)
- SG (Japan)
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.