The Airstream is the ultimate hybrid between sport and touring looks, feel, and fit, with one feature standing out from the Stream jacket it is based on. Thanks to a partly perforated outer shell the Airstream provides optimal ventilation, making the jacket perfect for warmer climates. The combination of Odessa cowhide and PWR | shell stretch material gives you a tailored fit and freedom of movement, while CE rated ProLife armor is included for protection.
- Odessa cowhide - The highly durable full-grain Odessa cowhide is drum-dyed and waxed, which gives it an authentic look and feel. Even so, Odessa has an extra soft feel, which makes it very comfortable to use in motorcycle apparel.
- PWR shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Insulation - detachable thermal bodywarmer
- ProLife CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Composition - 59% Leather, 40% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment straps
- Ventilation - fully perforated panels
- VCS zippers - Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - comfort collar and cuffs, stretch lips
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Short and long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets slit pockets, document pocket, inner pocket