The Rev'It! Pilot Leather Jacket features a classic bomber style with a modern fit. This jacket is constructed of high quality, abrasion-resistant leather that ages very well. In classic bomber style, this jacket is showcases a faux fur collar and thermal liner which are both detachable, thus making this a versitile jacket. The thermal liner features mesh panels in the armholes for a comforable fit. The Pilot Jacket also features CE-rated Knox Lite armor, multiple adjustment points, and ample storage.
- Buffalo leather - Buffalo is a type of leather that distinguishes itself from normal cowhide with a more rugged appearance. The finish provides a classical look, allowing it to age beautifully.
- Curly fake fur - Curly fake fur is an insulating fabric made out of a mix of synthetic –polyester and acrylic materials. The specific weave allows it to resemble a look and feel similar to wool.
- Detachable thermal liner fur intake - Faux fur is an insulating fabric of a synthetic mixture: polyester and acrylic. This special processing adds a wool-like appearance and feel.
- Knox Flexiform CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 100% Leather
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Features - short connection zipper
- Jeans Loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- V-flap -The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, documentation pocket