The Rev'It! Women's Roamer Leather Jacket took the same technology and feature of the men's Roamer Jacket and redesigned it to flatter a woman's body. This women's leather jacket incorporates full-grain Max cowhide leather, detachable thermal liner, safety stitching, and Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows as well as reflection on the back for safety and visibility. The Women's Roamer Jacket also features multiple adjusment points for a custom fit, short connection zipper, jeans loop, and ample storage in one elegant package.
- Max cowhide - Polycotton is a mixture of polyester and cotton, combining natural and manmade material. Twill is a type of weave with a diagonal parallel pattern that provides a stylish look and feel. In a 2 layer construction the fabric absorbs hardly any water and dries quickly.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Composition - 100% Leather
- Adjustability - adjustment tab
- Features - short connection zipper
- V-flap - The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind.
- Jeans loop -The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, document pocket