The Rev'It! Women's Xena Leather Jacket is constructed for the female sportbike enthusiast and to match the Xena Gloves and Trousers. This women's jacket is designed with a tailored female cut to hug your curves in the most flattering way possible so it will look great both on and off the bike. This jacket is constructed of Monaco Performance cowhide with a detachable thermal bodywarmer for comfort. The safety features that are incorporated into this leather jacket include safety stitching and SaS-Tec armor on the shoulders and elbows. The Xena Leather Jacket also features a tight race fit, multiple adjustment points, ventilation panels of the chest and back, comfort collar and cuffs, conneection zipper, stretch panels, and ample storage.
- Monaco Performance cowhide - This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Insulation - detachable thermal bodywarmer
- SaS-Tec CE protection - SaS-Tec armour offers the best possible protection during a dynamic impact. The armour is made of a new polyurethane foam material, without a hard shell or edges, which surpasses the required CE-values by 50%. The closed air cells function by means of progressive absorption: with a slowly occurring stressor, the material remains soft and flexible, whereas sudden impact will cause the protector's air cells to respond quickly with increased resilience, creating a protective shield where the rider needs it most
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Composition - 70% Leather, 27% Polyamide, 3% Elastine
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment straps
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - stretch lips, comfort collar and cuffs
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Short and double long connection zipper -Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets