AGV's RP60 helmet line is synonymous with retro-style that is so unmistakable that AGV rider (namely Renzo Pasolini) took it to the racetrack in the past. The ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) shell ensures safety and light weight as the RP60 weighs in at 960g (+/-50g) (refers to Medium size in the ECE 22.05 version). These features minimize the fatigue and strain on the neck and shoulders increasing riding comfort.
The RP60' internal components are removable and washable. These components are constructed of Dry-Comfort fabric that has been sanitized to prevent the growth of bacteria and reduce/prevent the onset of allergies.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) fiberglass outer shell with one shell size
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable inner padding
- Double-D retention system
- Comes with transparent tinted peak
- Weighs 960g
- See helmet size chart below before ordering
- DOT certified