The RP60 is a tribute to the AGV's racing tradition that goes back to the 1947. The RP60 is a remake of the racing helmets worn in the 50's and 60's by Italian AGV's champions like Carlo Bandirola, Renzo Pasolini, and Giacomo Agostini.
Its design is characterized by a clean and rounded shell, fine contrast stitching on the border, and by three press studs in the front to support the peak. The range of color offered, moves from the classic Italian graphics, to British, to the American metal flake colors.
These features assure the rider with the most authentic classical racing style for Vintage, Cafe Racer, and Retrò motorcycles.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) fiberglass outer shell with one shell size
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable inner padding
- Double-D retention system
- Comes with transparent tinted peak
- Weighs 960g
- See helmet size chart below before ordering
- DOT certified