Scooter? Cruiser? UTV? With the Bishop, LS2 has done it again. This is a full-featured, high quality open face motorcycle helmet at a bargain price, offering all the features you've come to expect from LS2. It all starts with a lightweight, aerodynamic shell made of LS2's proprietary and very lightweight Kinetic Polycarbonate Alloy (KPA). The breathable technical fabric comfort liner includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit. It's fully removable and washable so you can keep it fresh. (Hand wash and air dry liners.) Using our Tool-less Quick Release technology, the optically correct face shield can be removed and replaced with a sun peak (sun peak is included at no additional charge) to give you more wind in your face while still blocking those U.V. rays. The Bishop includes LS2's Twin Shield System™ Drop Down Sun Shield that engages and retracts at the flip of a switch. A modern, DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it easy to get on or off. LONG OVAL FIT. Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain. The Bishop is covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Meets or exceeds both DOT and ECE standards.
- Open face 3/4 design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility
- Face shield is removable and can be replaced with an included sun peak using LS2's Tool Less Change Mechanism
- DOT approved quick release chinstrap for easy on and off
- Adjustable flow-through ventilation so you can have some control over the elements
- Lightweight DOT approved Kinetic Polycarbonate Alloy shell