The Troy Lee Designs open face helmet offers classic, timeless styling paired with premium materials for the highest quality open face helmet on the market. Inspired by the helmet Steve McQueen wore in the classic film Le Mans, TLD debuted this new helmet collection in 2011 with the Limited Edition Steve McQueen and On Any Sunday designs. Since then, the line has expanded to consist of over 10 striking colorways, including tributes to two other iconic names in motorcycle culture, Mert Lawwill and Peter Fonda.
- Ultra strong stainless steel chin strap hardware.
- Precision anodized aluminum visor snap nuts and chin strap washers for a quality look.
- Dual position adjustable visor.
- Chrome plated TLD emblem.
- Super soft helmet sock included.
- Comfortable open cell foam interior liner made with lambskin leather, synthetic microfiber suede, Dri-Lex® and synthetic leather materials.
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
- Breakaway visor to prevent helmet snagging during impacts.
- 2 front brow intake vents to draw in cool, ambient air.
- 2 rear exhaust vents to expel heat from inside the helmet.
- Metalized nylon mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum.