The AGV Numo Evo is designed for touring and city use in mind, with a wide selection of standard fittings that make this helmet state-of-the-art in comfort, dimensions, safety, and functionality. The Numo Evo is perfect for riders in search of looks blended with safety in a full-face helmet with the practicality of an open-style helmet.
The design of the AGV Numo Evo mirrors some of AGV's latest products, like the Horizon and Skyline Helmets. When the chin guard is in the closed position it is seamlessly integrated into the line of the shell, but when the chin guard is opened the helmet becomes compact, with the smallest shell/chin guard distance in its category, reducing the sail effect. The other main features of the AGV Numo Evo include the IVS channels are not too obvious, narrow and streamlined chin guard and rastreamate lateral lines, co-molded rubber mechanisms and buttons, and plastic parts painted to blend into the color of the shell.
- HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic) resin shell
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) hollowed into shell
- Microperforated breathable Dry-Comfort Lycra with sanitizing treatment
- Scratch-resistant and anti-fog face shield with UV protection
- Anti-fog ISV (Internal Sun Visor)
- See helmet size guide before ordering
- DOT certified