This helmet is not a toy. LS2's MX453 Adventure motorcycle helmet gets it done with a lightweight full fiberglass shell, moisture wicking technical fabric liner, and a flip-up face shield to protect you from the elements. The MX style shell offers more clearance in the chin area to allow you to breathe when working hard off road. The chin vents and top vents are fully adjustable, so you can get just the amount of air you need, and there's an exhaust port at the back for true, flow through ventilation. Cheek pads are cut from one solid block of high quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Technology for a secure and precise fit. The peak is designed specifically to allow air to flow through so it won't lift at high speeds, but still protects you from roost, branches or sun. Every ride should be an adventure and the MX453 can help make the adventure more fun, no matter how brutal the ride is. DOT/ECE approved. LONG OVAL FIT. Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain. Covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Best blend of features of an off-road helmet and a street helmet so you can have better control over the elements while you explore the world
- Lightweight full fiberglass shell meets or exceeds both DOT and ECE standards
- Ultra large eye port will accommodate most brands of goggles
- Peak to block the sun and debris has large opening to avoid lift and drag and helps the rider stay fresher
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation