Reevu, the technology-leader in rear vision helmets has introduces the world's first rear view modular helmet system.
Reevu has been the industry leader in rear view technology with their patented mirror system, manufactured from a reflective polycarbonate material rather than glass! The polycarbonate material is almost impossible to break, weighs less than glass and provides additional safety and comfort to the rider. The mirror system essentially bends the light around the shell of the helmet, offering a clear view of what's behind. The Reevu System works just like a car's rear view mirror offering awareness of the road ahead and behind without making a conscious effort as both are simultaneously in your field of view.
- Tri-composite carbon fibreglass, Kevlar and synthetic hi-tenacity advanced fibre shell
- Dual density EPS
- Polycarbonate ventilation slots that together with the channeling on the inside shell, allow the air flow inside the helmet
- Polycarbonate injected visor with high optical quality and easy shield swap
- Completely removable and washable lining for perfect comfort and cleanliness
- Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.