The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
A slim-fitting sporty cut and the combination of Grade-A leather with strategically placed stretch panels make this a versatile jacket that works both on the bike and off the bike. The Rev'It! Women's Galactic Jacket features a removable Hydratex 3L liner for true waterproof performance, and can easily be paired to either the fully vented leather/mesh Gear 2 trousers or any of Rev'It!'s full-leather sport trousers with its convenient connection zippers. On warm summer days the membrane can be removed and replaced with a Challenger cooling vest upgrade for ultimate hot-weather performance.
- Dynax mesh - Consisting of a of high-performance Polyamide yarns with an open structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. Dynax mesh has a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and provides high-performance protection under hot weather conditions.
- Monaco Performance cowhide - This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- PWR|wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Detachable hydratex 3L - A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
- ProLife ladies CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, Elastomero, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Composition - 64% Leather, 34% Polyamide, 2% Elastine
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - stretch lips, stretch fabric
- Short and double long connection zipper -Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets, document pocket