The Rev'It! Women's Topaz H2O Rain Jacket is a parka-style rain jacket with a dual purpose, either as an over coat or a casual rain coat. This jacket is constructed of PVC-free, PU coated poyester pongee and Oxford and is 100% waterproof. This rain jacket incorproates reflective prints for visibility, a two-way zipper at the front, and multiple adjustment points for a custom, tailored fit. The Women's Topaz H2O Rain Jacket also features a hood with easy inside-collar storage, ample storage, and comes with a handy storage bag.
- PVC-free dull polyester pongee with PU coating - This material owes its chic appearance to the pongee weave, making it instantly stylish while the PU coating ensures it is fully waterproof.
- PVC-free polyester Oxford with PU coating - PVC-free polyester Oxford provides 100% waterproofing and is characterized by high levels of breathability and its feather weight. It features a polyurethane coating for additional durability.
- Waterproofing & Breathability - 100% waterproof
- Reflective Prints - Reflective prints ensure excellent visibility from all perspectives, allowing the wearer to be seen from any direction.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap, adjustment drawcord
- Two-way zipper at front - The double-hung zipper opens from both the collar and the hem, allowing for space and freedom of movement.
- EN343 certified - EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).
- Hood with easy inside-collar storage - The hood can be stowed away in a small pocket in the collar of the jacket.
- Pockets - napoleon pocket, inner pocket, stash pockets