The AX-8 Evo Naked Helmet features an aggressive look and can be matched up with a wide range of motor bikes such as Streetfighter, Supermotos, and even entry level Nakeds. Designed for both the new and experienced rider with a strong personality and distinctive look combined with modern lines, low weight, and excellent ventilation.
This cutting-edge design, created to be even more eye-catching with the exposed carbon, is the central feature of this new helmet. This light weight helmet (1160g) was made possible by the final layer of the shell made completely of carbon. The top-notch aerodynaics were acquired through simulation software systems, the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS), with direct ducts, the functional chin guard air intake, and the maximized field of vision in its sector segment.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass outer shell
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell (three front vents, one top vent and two rear extractors)
- New thicker inner liner improves comfort and provides better stability
- Breathable Dry-Lex top liner with sanitizing treatment; fully removable and washable
- Dual scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate shield
- Adjustable visor mechanism system (city, touring and race visor clicks included)
- Chin strap utilizes a Double D ring
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified