The AGV Corsa Helmet is constructed for road use but incoporates the performance of the Pista GP. The carbon-fiber/glass-fiber/aramid SSL (Super Super Light) shell was constructed utilizing FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) techniques and showcases EPS internal ducts to balance comfort and safety in a light weight helmet. The product of this design is a helmet that surpasses the standards set by ECE 22.05 with a 1350g weight (refers to the MS size ECE 22.05 version).
In contrast to the Pista GP, the AGV Corsa Helmet is equipped with a system for opening and closing the air vents increasing comfort and versitility. The ventilation system in the Corsa was constructed and designed after dynamic modeling and wind tunnel testing. This helmet is designed to wick away mositure and quickly eliminating hot air around the rider's head. The Corsa is equipped with a large rear spoiler, increasing the helmet's performance in aerodynamics and high speed stability. Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger resulting in a 15o vision improvement which increases safety.
"Human Engineering" was utilized for the fit of the Corsa Helmet, meaning the design began with the surfaces that are in contacted with the wearer's head. The interior of the helmet features a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to fit the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the rider's head are designed to be stitch-free. To ensure a good fit for any rider, the Lycra and Shalimar sanitized internal components are fully adjustable! For example, the position and depth of the crown pad can be altered as can the thickness of the cheekpads.
The above mentioned features, which are all covered by three separate patents, ensure the AGV Corsa Helmet fits the wide array of cranial shapes!
- SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber, Kevlar and carbon fiber shell
- Four shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- Visor is class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15 degrees wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet, this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
- Padding has a 3-D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- See helmet size guide below before ordering
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified