The AGV Corsa Misano is a supersport helmet which combines the performance of the Pista GP with road-going characteristics such as adjustable ventilation and improved comfort without having to forgo the performance standards of the GP version.
AGV Extreme Standards Helmets have now been launched. This innovative process revolutionizes sport bike helmet design with the simple aim of demonstrably improving protection, ergonomics, comfort, reliability and environmental impact.
Made in Italy and protection of the environment: the Corsa is designed and made in Italy by highly qualified craftsmen using the very latest technology. These helmets are manufactured using the best technologies with great effort invested in protecting the environment. Waterjet technology is used to cut the carbon fibre shells, the painting system uses eco-compatible water based paints and a dust suppression/residue treatment system is in operation throughout the entire factory.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in fibreglass, aramid and Carbon fibre
- N° of shells: 4 shell sizes
- Fabric: Breathable Lycra and Shalimar with sanitising treatment
- Liners: fully removable and washable
- Ventilation system IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell
- Air vents with open/close mechanism.
- Visor mechanism XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with swivel opening. Microlock front locking and visor micro-opening system. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds.
- Visor: Flat RACE, Class 1 optical standard, non-scratch, anti-fog visor (4 layers) with wide field of vision and tear-off strips
- Double D retention system
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection