The AGV Corsa Helmet shares in most of the technology found with the Agv Pista GP Helmet. The main differences between the two would be the shell material, the switched vents and the PRICE! With the Corsa you can enjoy all the advances at about half the price.
- Shell: SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid & Carbon Fiber
- Number of shells: 4 shell sizes
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Internal Padding: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Fabrics: Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Face Shield: RACE 2 flat, non-scratch visor with wide field of vision, Pinlock ready and suitable for tear-off strips. Pinlock comes as standard
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto-translation opening. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Certification: DOT and ECE-22.05
- Note: All helmets come with a clear shield
The improvements over the AGV GP-Tech are groundbreaking:
- The new IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) provides a total surface area of air intakes improved by 193% .
- The rear spoiler and the smaller dimensions of the front section and lateral section maximize aerodynamic performances at high speeds.
- The new quick release visor mechanism is 71% smaller. It is also provided with a front microlock system that reduces the risk of opening, in the event of an accident.
- The field of vision is 15° wider and has been optimized for a rider tucked over the tank.
- The cheek pads in AGV Dry-Comfort material treated with sanitizing treatment can be customized with replacement cheek pads of different thicknesses.
- XS: 20 7/8 - 21 1/4 inches | 53-54 cm
- S: 21 5/8 - 22 inches | 55-56 cm
- MS: 22 3/8 - 22 3/4 inches | 57-58 cm
- ML: 23 1/8 - 23 1/2 inches | 59-60 cm
- L: 23 1/2 - 24 inches | 60-61 cm
- XL: 24 - 24 3/8 inches | 61-62 cm
- XXL: 24 3/4 - 25 1/8 inches | 63-64 cm