AGV's GT Veloce Helmet is racing soul adapted to touring. This full-face AGV touring model ensures the best performance interms of safety, lightness, aerodynamics, and ventilation plus the shell of this helmet features the same strong points as the Pista GP and Corsa. The look of the helmet is designed to be less agressive with the reduction of the rear spoiler.
Utilizing research that delves into the density of the interior componets resulted in a fit that is less extreme and better adapted to touring. The design allows for enjoyment by motorbike riders who want a sports-like, eye-catching helmet that showcaces a racing heritage.
The AGV GT Veloce Helmet is the best choice for motorbike touring no matter the distance or the weather!
- The GT Veloce was designed to create a comfortable, compact and quiet helmet with a wide field of vision and a highly efficient ventilation system
- SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber, Kevlar and carbon fiber shell
- Available in four shell and EPS sizes, optimized using Finite Elements Method (FEM) analysis, for the most accurate fit
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell, optimized with the help of wind tunnel testing (four front vents and two rear extractors); open and close plastic vents
- 3.3mm thick, scratch-resistant, anti-fog shield with increased field of vision (15 degrees); tear-off ready (set of tear-offs included)
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for the tool-free shield replacement in seconds
- Visor mechanism area reduced by 71% (compared to the GP-TECH model)
- 3D pre-shaped crown pad with sanitizing treatment
- 3D cheek pads with sanitizing treatment, multi-density foam and incorporated neck roll for extra comfort and soundproofing
- Chin strap features a Double D ring
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified