The NUMO EVO is the new top of the range in the AGV collection. Destined for tourist and city use, it has a rich array of standard fittings which make it one of the reference models in the segment in terms of comfort, dimensions, safety and functionality. Consequently NUMO EVO is the ideal helmet for those in search of the aesthetics and safety of a full helmet and the practicality of an open style, in a combination that can also boast leading technical innovations and Italian production.
The design of the NUMO EVO largely reflects that of AGV's latest innovations, like HORIZON and SKYLINE. In the closed position, the perception is that of a full helmet, thanks to the streamlined chin guard perfectly integrated into the line of the shell. When the chin guard is open, the helmet is very compact, with the shortest shell/chin guard distance in the category, which contributes to limiting the sail effect during use with the chin guard open. The lines are those typical of AGV's GT helmets, with the channels of the IVS not too evident, the narrow, streamlined chin guard and the rastremate lateral lines. Small but important are the details that further enhance the model, such as the co-moulded rubber mechanisms and buttons and the plastic parts painted in the same colour as the shell.
- Shell:HIR-TH (High Resistance ThermoPlastic Resin)
- Number of Shells:1 shell size
- Ventilation system:IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell and rear extractor built into the neck protector
- Fabric:Breathable Lycra micro-porous lining and Dry-comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners:Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Visor:NUMO GT 2, optical class 1, non-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays. Integrated ISV non-scratch, anti-fog sun visor
- Visor mechanism:XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds. Customizable opening system
- Retention system:Micrometrically adjustable strap