The Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Helmet is an advancement on Arai's Signet-Q Helmet line. This full face helmet comes standard with Arai's Pro Shade Visor System and Arai's Epure Helmet liner. The liner is anti-micorbial, removable, and washable to ensure a comfortable, refreshing ride. This sportbike helmet boasts Snell and DOT certification and also features brow vent ventilation, 5mm peel-away side-temple pad to ensure a custom fit, side-exhaust vent cowling to expell hot air, and a more aerodynamic upper.
Note: Please speak to one of our representatives at 888-784-4327 to pre-order your Arai Signet-Q Pro-Tour Splash Helmet. The expected ship date is Mid-April 2016.
- Pro Shade System for dual sun-blocking capabilities
- Eco-Pure Liner is anti-microbial
- Ear pockets have been redesigned to better accept communication speakers for a more comfortable fit
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q Helmet
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pinlock Max-Vision Brow Vent Pinlock lens included
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent "Hot-Spot"
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards