Throwbacks and retro lids are nice, but nothing beats an original. Back in 1954 Bell founder Roy Richter formed his first helmet out of fiberglass and named it the “500.” Bell’s Custom 500 pays homage to Richter’s original design while adding modern protective technology to bring the design up-to-date.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Bell went back to the lab to make improvements to the legendary Custom 500. A new headform means the Custom 500 now fits better and looks smaller on your head than ever. The thin-profile shell allows the helmet to sit lower on the head,and with 5 shell and EPS sizes, it's now even easier to find the look you want with the perfect fit.
- Brand new headform for an exceptional fit
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
- Integrated 5 snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Stainless Steel D-ting closure
- Leather D-ring pull tab
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- CERTIFICATION: DOT