Sleek and cool, the all-new Bell RS-1 Emblem Helmet Matte Black X-Small in Matte Black features Bell logo graphics that bring it. This Bell Helmet bridges the gap between the Bell Star and the Vortex with an unreal level of performance at a mid-line price point.
From the lightweight composite shell made from Kevlar-Fiberglass, to Bell's vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system, this helmet takes performance to the next level by providing a stable aerodynamic profile that keeps the helmet still at speed. The RS-1 also has a Click Release shield system for fast, easy shield swaps, and they come in a variety of tint and coating options, allowing you to make your helmet totally unique.
Bell's exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past, while the Contour Cut Cheekpads and a plush, removable, washable liner cradle the head in comfort. All said, the Bell RS-1 is a game changer in the mid-high end helmet category.
BELL RS-1 FEATURES:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1575g
- Removable and washable X-Static® XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner.
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- Five-year warranty
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Note: All helmets come with clear shields.