The Bell Vortex Flying Tiger Helmet delivers the look and feel of a helmet that sells for near twice the price, and will set you apart in a crowd. A standout for both performance and design, the Bell Vortex is one of the lightest and most economic choices for any rider. This mid-range, full face helmet features all of the technology and craftsmanship you'd expect from Bell. It fits well, has solid airflow and has the comfort needed for long rides.
A padded wind collar dramatically reduces wind drag and noise, and Bell's ClickRelease technology makes changing the front shield super easy. The interior features removable/changeable contoured cheek pads, integrated speaker pockets, a padded chin strap wit'strong chrome D-rings, a removable and washable anti-microbial interior, and Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust.
The Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust makes for a comfortable experience, and provides plenty of ventilation when you need it and none when you don't. With multiple upper and lower vents that can be adjusted for flow you have complete control of the ventilation through the helmet.
With a polycarbonate alloy shell, the Vortex is the affordable little brother to the Bell Star, DOT approved, comes with a 5 year warranty and is STG tested & approved! The Vortex Flying Tiger Helmet is long on performance and short on price, and we recommend it to any rider looking for a new full face helmet under $200.
BELL VORTEX TECHNOLOGIES:
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Optional Breath Box available to enhance fog free performance when the conditions exceed the ability of the anti-fog shield
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending) NEW FOR 2010!
- Five-year warranty
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1600 grams
- Note: Optional tinted shield shown, helmets come with clear shield.