Bell Vortex Manifest Helmet Hi-Viz delivers the look and feel of a helmet that sells for near twice the price. With a design that’s sure to make you stand out, the Bell Vortex is one of the lightest, most inexpensive and most economic choices for any rider. The Vortex full of features you’d expect from Bell, and it comes in at under $200. Plus it fits well, has solid airflow and has the comfort you need for the long rides.
A padded wind collar dramatically reduces wind drag and noise, and Bell's ClickRelease technology makes changing the front shield super easy. The interior features removable/changeable contoured cheek pads, integrated speaker pockets, a padded chin strap wit'strong chrome D-rings, a removable and washable anti-microbial interior, and Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust.
The Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust makes for a comfortable experience, and provides plenty of ventilation when you need it and none when you don't. With multiple upper and lower vents that can be adjusted for flow you have complete control of the ventilation through the helmet.
With a polycarbonate alloy shell, the Vortex is the affordable little brother to the Bell Star, DOT approved, comes with a 5 year warranty and is STG tested & approved! Long on performance and short on price, and we’d recommend the Vortex to any rider looking for a helmet under $200.
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- CERTIFICATION: Snell M2010, DOT