The Bell Vortex Monarch Helmet in Pink is a real standout when it comes to performance and design. Perfect for female riders, this motorcycle helmet is lightweight, and an inexpensive and economic choice. With all of the technology and craftsmanship you'd expect from Bell Helmets, it's perfect for any safety conscious rider. A comfortable and lightweight mid-range full face helmet, the Vortex has a padded wind collar to dramatically reduce wind drag and noise, and will give you hours of ride time without added strain on your neck.
It also features Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust, which makes for a comfortable experience, and provides plenty of ventilation when you need it and none when you don't. With multiple upper and lower vents that can be adjusted for flow you have complete control of the ventilation through the helmet.
It has built in speaker pockets, a padded chin strap with strong chrome D-rings a polycarbonate alloy shell. Top it off with removable/changeable contoured cheek pads, and Bell's ClickRelease technology for making changing the front shield super easy. This helmet is the affordable little brother to the Bell Star, DOT approved, comes with a 5 year warranty and is STG tested & approved!
BELL VORTEX TECHNOLOGIES:
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Five-year warranty
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending) NEW FOR 2010!
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Optional Breath Box available to enhance fog free performance when the conditions exceed the ability of the anti-fog shield
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1600 grams
- Note: Optional tinted shield shown, helmets come with clear shield.