The purity of design of the ICON Airframe Pro Gloss Helmet is what is showcased through the elimination of distracting graphics. This motorcycle helmet is simple yet sleek and eyecatching, with only the finely-engineered shape of the AirframePro on display - its Angle of Attack orientation purpose-built for aggressive riding positions.
ANGLE OF A TTACK
The modern riding position - higher rear sets, lower clip-ons - has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern hypersport motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider's head positioning requires increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. With this in mind, ICON designed the AIRFRAME PRO. Concentrating on this singular design focus allowed us to realize opportunities to decrease drag and weight by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. Its aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture.The dramatically reduced shell profile, comprised of aerospace-grade carbon fiber or FRP, features a trackrecognized ECE certification. Precision assembly techniques further this dedication to mass reduction, allowing ICON to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light and peerlessly outfitted. Internally, the traditional three-piece liner has been upgraded to a five-piece liner, providing a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore and aft padding components allow for apossibility of 27 fitment combinations in a single shell, double that of the AIRFRAME PRO's competitors. Both internally and externally, the ICON AIRFRAME PRO is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
AIRFRAME PRO FEATURES:
- Handcrafted Composite Shell
- Four Unique Shell Sizes For Minimized Mass And Drag
- Sculpted Neck Roll Reduces Jacket/Suit Interference
- Five-Piece Modular Liner With Moisture-Wicking Hydradry™
- Linear Ported Forehead Vents
- Low-Profile Vents Throughout The Shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ Shield With Rapid-Release™ Release System
- Prolock™ Positive Shield Locking System
- Removable Breath Deflector And Chin Curtain
- Tracshield™ Shield With Tear-Off Posts Available; Sold Separately
- World Standard, Meets the following Helmet Safety Standards.
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (EUROPE)
- SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA)
- PSC (JAPAN)
Note: Does Not Ship With SAI or PSC CertificationStickers Unless Purchased From An Authorized Dealer In That Country