The Icon Airmada Chantilly Helmet showcases a skull-based graphic that is designed to be eye catching and agressive without being macho and brutish. This full face helmet is constructed of an injection molded polycarbonate shell and features a full removable and washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior. This helmet is certified to multiple safety standards (see list below) and is designed with Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with standard-setting intake and exhaust ports for the best ventilation possible. The Airmada Chantilly Helemt is finished off with a Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system, Rapid Release™ Shield Change System, and ergo vent switch which is easy to adjust and allows for air flow control.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following safety and testing standards:
- DOT FMVSS 218 (US)
- ECE 22-05 (EUROPE)
- SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA)
- SG (JAPAN)
Note: Helmet does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.