LS2 Infinity fiberglass, open face motorcycle helmet with sun shield - high value; high performance; low price. At LS2, we build what we sell, offering you more helmet for less cash. The LS2 Infinity uses 3 shell sizes for the ultimate fit. The shell is made of LS2's proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC). This ultra-light, ultra-strong material is state-of the-art for energy dispersion and safety. A multi-density EPS safety liner offers the latest technology in energy absorption. Add the convenience of our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield and our reinforced chin strap with our DOT approved Quick Release System buckle and you have a world class helmet at an unbelievable value. The comfort liner is covered in a high-tech, breathable, hypoallergenic fabric. It's fully removable and washable so you can keep it as fresh as new. Cheek pads are contour cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology. The face shield is optically correct, and is fog, scratch and UV resistant. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation with channeled EPS keeps you comfortable, regardless of the weather. Great for touring, commuting, summer, or scooter, the Infinity is a helmet you can live with, day in and day out. Designed at LS2's World HQ in Barcelona, Spain and built in our own factory. Compare the Infinity to helmets costing two to three times as much, and you'll see the value in LS2. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards.
- Shell is made from LS2's proprietary, light weight, High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC)
- Multi-density EPS for maximum energy absorption
- Twin Shield System drop down sun shield protects your eyes and is easy to operate with a gloved hand
- DOT approved Quick Release System chin strap for easy on and off
- Built at our own factory to offer you more helmet for less cash