LS2 Helmets Vector full-face motorcycle helmet offers the performance and features of helmets costing two to three times as much, but because we build it in our own factory, LS2 is able to offer it at an incredible value. The shell uses LS2's proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFK). It's ultra-light, but strong and safe. Easy to use and fully adjustable top vents are ported to allow true flow through ventilation. The chin vent does double duty. Slide the gray button down for airflow to the shield to help keep it clear of fog. Slide the black button to port air directly to the rider's face. The shield is made from Class “A” polycarbonate. It's optically correct, scratch and UV resistant and INCLUDES our Fog Fighter insert for the ultimate in fog protection. The Vector uses our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield. Its cable-operated switch is smooth, and easy to use even with a gloved hand. The fully removable liner is made of a technical, breathable fabric and uses our Emergency Release System cheek pads. Cheek pads are contour cut from high quality foam using LS2's 3D laser technology for a perfect fit and no hot spots. 3 helmet shell sizes make for an all-day comfortable helmet that is as small as possible. A DOT approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet off and on your head. Built for riders who ride, whether touring, sport touring, adventure, scooter or commuting. Designed at LS2 World HQ in Barcelona, Spain, the Vector offers more helmet for less cash. Built at our own factory. Long oval fit. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards.
- Shell is made from LS2's proprietary ultra-light extra strong High Performance Fiberglass Composite
- DOT approved quick-release chin strap is easy to open with a gloved hand
- Twin Shield System drop down sunshield protects your eyes and is easy to operate with a gloved hand
- 3 shell sizes provide a LONG OVAL FIT with multi-density EPS for the utmost in protection
- INCLUDES our Fog Fighter Lens insert for the ultimate in fog resistance