The Best Just Got Better. The C3Pro Takes its position as the new leader of flip-up helmet technology with critical new features engineered for the most demanding riding. A redesigned liner provides improved fit and comfort, new aerodynamic design minimizes lift and buffeting while the patented internal antenna and bluetooth receiver deliver enhanced communication range. The C3Pros long-term development also made it the worlds quietest flip-up helmet.
The outer shell of the C3Pro?is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. Fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH creates light weight helmets
- Glass Fiberwith a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally strong yet lightweight.?
The inner protective multi-density foam liner is designed and prduced through a spcial injection molding process to ensure optimal shock absorbing and distribution capability for maximum safety against shock trauma.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
The removable and washable comfort liner is made of special?fabrics and materials for maximum comfort in all riding temperatures.?
- COOLMAX? & ThermoCool
- Polygene & Interpower coating
- New construction with fewer seams
- zippered cheekpads for easy removal
- Optimum moisture wicking
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergic
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
- Lower profile
360 Degree Reflectivity:
The silver reflective material included in the nape zone of every SCHUBERTH helmet ensures that the rider can be seen better, especially in twilight or at night.
- improved visability = Enhanced safety
- Reflective patches on the upper sides
- Reflective logos front & back
Face Shield with Pinlock Lens:
- Polycarbonate (injection molded)
- 2mm thick/ Optical Class 1
- Patented turbulators reduce wind noise
- Pinlock? lens prevents fogging
- Face shield snaps securely closed or city position for airflow New visor trim and seals improves insulation.?
Face Shield Mechanism:
- The EasyChange mechanism makes changing the faceshield extremely quick and simple?
- Change Face Shield without tools
Internal Sun Visor:
- Polycarbonate (very stable) anti-scratch coating on both sides
- Easy to reach slider at base of helmet
- Complies to the Australian Standard for sun glasses (AS 1067)
- Double cable system (push-pull) on both sides for stability.
The C3Pro is by default equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SRC-System? C3Pro. To guarantee ideal radio reception for you, the C3Pro is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost reception and Bluetooth? connection
- Bluetooth? antenna for wireless mobile, GPS and intercom connections to other SRC-System? or Cardo Scala Rider users.
- FM and Bluetooth? antennas integrated into the helmet for optimum reception
Aeroacoustics of the C3Pro:
A quiet helmet means active safety for the motorcyclist: this permits the rider to concentrate on riding ? particularly at higher speeds.?
Many hours in the Schuberth acoustic wind tunnel have ensured that the C3Pro is quiet. The comprehensive acoustics package with optimized helmet shell, wind deflector and extremely?ergonomic shape of the neck padding make the C3Pro ? at 82 dBA ? one of the quietest helmets ever.
- Acoustics package makes helmet quiet
- Installation of a wind deflector enables the aeroacoustics and consequently the noise level to be improved still further.
- Only 82dB(A) at 100km/hr (62 mph)(unfaired?motorcycle)
Sound intensity is a phenomenon which can be explained logarithmically/mathematically. A 10 dB(A) jump in noise level is perceived by the human ear as a doubling of the noise level. Conversely a drop of 10 dB(A) is perceived as a halving of the noise level. Physically these changes in the perceived noise level already occur at an increase or decrease of 6 dB (A). This means that the increase/decrease in the physical load is higher than the one perceived.
Innovative Ventilation System:
The C3Pro is equipped with a further development of the proven C3 ventilation system. Thanks to the new design of the ventilation elements, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam shell and the head/chin/mouth ventilation? ensure that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area.? The air channels in the inner shell direct the air which enters through the forehead ventilation well over the back of the head to the rear of the helmet. The low pressure prevailing at the rear of the helmet ensures that the internal air is constantly extracted through the air outlets and the special netting in the neck padding
- Head ventilation input (adjustable in multiple stages)
- Chin vent for targeted distribution of the incoming air in the helmet
- Over 8 Liters (2 gallons)?of fresh air at 62 mph
- Chin vent
- Summer/winter flap for variable insulation of airflow
- Adjustable head ventilation
- Active 2-way air extraction system
- EPS shell with ventilation segments