Designed and constructed with input from legendary Formula 1 driver, Michael Schumacher, the Schuberth SR1 Helmet is truly the next level of Premium Motorcycle Helmets. The SR1 offers an amazing blend of technology, quality and most importantly performance.
- Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) safety feature to ensure the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted. Helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind, the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt and the consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced
- Reflex areas improve visibility in the dark
- Outer shell comes in three helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing
- Special fiberglass reinforced special duroplast matrix with an additional carbon layer to ensure extremely low weight
- Fiber-carbon compound is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 4.5 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Inner shell is made of specially optimized EPS foam used exclusively by Schuberth
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
- Inner comfort lining offers a superior ventilation and extraction system
- Inner lining constructed of double-coated COOLMAX material that is hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, and wicks away moisture
- Inner lining is fully removable and washable
- Reflex pads embedded in the neck padding
- Race-proven double-D fastener system
- Pinlock Visor that is guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
- Quick change visor shield - Visor shield is installed and removed without tools
- Note: All helmets come with clear shield, tinted shield is optional.