SHARK is proud to present the one of a kind SKWAL Helmet. Utilizing all SHARK's research in aerodynamics the SKWAL is a helmet specifically designed to optimize stability, ventilation, and soundproofing at high speeds. This is achieved through the Autoseal shield system that firmly secures your shield to the front of your helmet to help alleviate the glare from the sun and provide a reprieve from the wind and the deafening noises of the road.
The lines of the Shark SKWAL Helmet are reinforced with 3 embedded LEDs that are powered by a rechargeable battery. This feature is not only unique and stunning but greatly increases your visibility on the road with settings (i.e. off, continuous light, or pulsing light).
This helmet incorporates a micro-standard bamboo fiber interior that provides a comfortable, ultra plush fit and is machine washable, removable, hypoallergenic, a wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Pinlock MaxVision insert lens included
- D-Ring chin strap closure
- Quick release face shield system
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Thermoplastic shell
- "Autoseal" system:
- Flattens the visor onto the helmet
- Offers better soundproofing
- Seals the helmet (against water and cold)
- Interior bamboo treatment for triple effectiveness:
- Easy Fit glasses system provides optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- LED illumination accents on front and rear of helmet
- On/off push button switch hidden on underside of neck roll
- Rechargeable lithium battery connects via USB port hidden in neck roll
- Charging cable included
- 5 hour LED run time in continuous mode, 10 hours in pulse mode
- Chin curtain included
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
Note: LED system may not arrive charged. Use the included USB cable to connect the helmet to a USB port on a computer or cell phone charger. The battery will reach a full charge in under 5 hours.