The Rev'It! Airwave 2 Textile Jacket provides an updated twist on an old favorite (i.e. Rev'It!'s Airwave Jacket). This jacket features an updated design that is rugged and strong, yet fashionable. This jacket is constructed of PWR|shell mesh and high density polyester 600D that provide top-notch ventilation through the jacket to keep you cool and collected on the road. This mesh jacket comes with Knox Flexiform CE protection and is prepared for the optional upgrade to a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. The Airwave 2 Jacket also features multiple adjustment points, ample storage, compatability to accept the Challenger Cooling Vest insert, and laminated reflection for increased visibility.
- High density polyester 600D - This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- PWR|shell mesh- This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- Lorica - This fabric is constructed of microfibers that give it the look and feel of natural leather. While not as strong as leather, this fabric is softer, lighter, and has a more consistant thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Knox Flexiform CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are made from lightweight, flexible PU, engineered in a 3-dimensional form, making them very soft and flexible. The finish is smooth and the edges are thin, making Knox Flexiform CE protectors an excellent choice for leather garment and textile garments. They also give the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside incorporates air channels to help with heat dispersal, keeping the rider comfortable and cool, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garment safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment straps, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation -ventilation panels
- Features - short connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets - slit pockets, stash pockets, inner pockets