The demands for gear that can keep up with the standards of the modern adventurer are increasing. Our never-ending quest to develop gear that can be taken as far as you want to travel has produced the Cayenne Pro jacket. The mesh jacket consists of one highly functional layer, which is made of an extremely abrasion resistant mesh. The SEEFLEX CE level 2 protectors, detachable kidney belt, ventilation panels, laminated reflective features and ample adjustment options make this an extremely versatile jacket. For colder nights throw on a thermal jacket underneath the jacket and you are ready to go anywhere.
- PWR 750D shell with Teflon coating - Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns wiht a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any of the material.
- Schoeller -dynatec mesh panels - Known for it abrasion resistant qualities, this mesh fabric features a special structure ensuring the ideal balance of ventilation and safety.
- Neoprene - A synthetic rubber used for protective gear that is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- Lorica - This fabric is constructed of microfibers that give it the look and feel of natural leather. While not as strong as leather, this fabric is softer, lighter, and has a more consistant thickness that makes it easier to process.
- SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the EN1621-1:2012 standard, the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D department. The SEEFLEX easily surpassed the impact level tests at various temperature ranges set by the EN1621-1:2012 standard, and did so without sacrficing comfort.
- SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - This back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising comfot, ventilation, or freedom of movement.
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garment safer.
- Composition - 87% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 6% Polyester
- Adjustability - V-flap, double adjustment straps, adjustment straps, flexisnap, zipper at hem
- UTA|Tab - Ultra thin adjustment tab at cuff or leg. Thanks to laminating technology, the material of this UTA | tab is extra thin. This allows you to comfortably wear the sleeve of your jacket under the cuff of a glove, as many riders prefer to do. This technology can be found in most garments in the collection, and also as cuff tabs on the legs of textile trousers.
- Ventilation -ventilation panels
- Features - stretch lips, hydra bag prepared
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Adjustable protector for pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Prepared for Adventure neck brace - Select jackets are compatible with the Adventure neck brace. The Adventure neck brace allows riders to keep the brace attached to the jacket when taking it on and off.
- Collar Hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Aero cool 3D mesh - This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- Detachable kidney belt - The kidney belt provides stability and protection to the lower back area. This garment comes standard equipped with a detachable kidney belt which can be easily attached to the jacket with a strong Velcro connection.
- Short and long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Pockets - slit pockets, stash pockets, inner pockets, hand warmer pockets, document pockets
- XL storage pockets - The pocket on the back is extremely large and can be used to store additional jackets and or layers.
- Sleeve pocket - The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
- Secret pocket - A secret pocket has been installed into the backside of the jacket's hem to store your valuables.