The Rev'It! Intercept Jean Jacket is designed to look like a baseball jacket but is made to handle the road. This jacket is constructed of Cordura denim with PWR|shield lining at the elbow. This jean jacket incorporates CE-rated SEESMART protectors at shoulders and elbows which are all thin and maintain the baseball jacket design, and is prepared for the optional upgrade to a CE-level 2 approved SEESOFT back protector insert. This curiser jacket features a short connection zipper that allows for it to be connected to Rev'It! pants and is also compatable with Rev'It!'s Safeway belt when worn with jeans. The Intercept Jean Jacket also features mechanical stretch for comfort, ample storage, moisture-management, and laminated reflection for increased visibility.
- 12.5 oz Cordura denim with COOLMAX element - Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- Insulation - polyester padding
- SEESMART CE-level 1 protection
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Double layered with PWR|shield - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Features - short connection zipper
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX element -The COOLMAX element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Triple needle stitching - The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Pockets slit pockets, document pocket, inner pocket, chest pocket