The Rev'It! Jackson Textile Jacket blends a traditional shooting design with technical featues. This jacket has a hydratex membrane making the outer shell waterproof and a detachable liner for verstility, no matter the temperature. This traditional jacket incorporates CE-rated Knox Lite protectors and can be upgraded to the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector. The Jackson Jacket also features large stash pockets in the front for style and function, a WR zipper, and multiple adjustment points for a custom fit.
- Polycotton twil 2L - Polycotton is a mixture of polyester and cotton, combining natural and manmade material. Twill is a type of weave with a diagonal parallel pattern that provides a stylish look and feel. In a 2 layer construction the fabric absorbs hardly any water and dries quickly.
- PWR|shell 750D 2L - PWR|shell consists of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, which have a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. This breathable, lightweight PWR|shell has an extra coating to increase water repellency.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex |lite - Hydratex | Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 44% Polyester, 32% Polyamide, 24% Cotton
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment strap, elastic drawcord
- Comfort panels - The comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- V-flap - The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind.
- WR zipper -A rubber seal added to this zipper makes it water repellent, preventing water from entering the pocket behind it.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets