The Rev'It! Voltiac Textile Jacket is a basic, high-quality, well-constructed seasonal touring jacket. This waterproof jacket is great for the communter on a tight budget who wants the performance and design intact. The Votiac also features CE-rated armor by KNOX at elbows and shoulders, reflective detailing for visibility, chest loops for the optioan upgrade in visibility with the HV Connector vest, ample storage, and multiple adjustment points for a custom fit.
- Polyester 600D - T his fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Polyester rib -Polyester fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- Wax polyester 600D - Long-lasting 600-denier fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! apparel. This high-tech polyester features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600D rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
- Polyester 600D EN471 (in Black/Neon Yellow only) - T his fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable. EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colours, and reflecting power of protective apparel. The aim of the standard is to make the wearer highly visible under all conditions, whether in daylight or headlights.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Hydratex |G-liner - This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment's inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The Rev'It! Hydratex | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.
- Knox Flexiform CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, elastomer, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - reflection, reflective logo
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment strap
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- VCS|zipper - Rev'It! VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features -short connection zipper
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets