The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Women's Levante Textile Jacket, like it's male counterpart, is a blend of traditional leather and air-mesh in a waterproof jacket with a designed tailored to a woman's body. This jacket contains four-season versatility with its mesh outer shell and removable two-in-one waterproof thermal liner. The women's jacket contains CE-approved protection and is compatible to a Challenger cooling vest upgrade. The Women's Levante Jacket also features a membrane pocket (for storage of the waterproof thermal liner), jeans loop, connection zipper, and laminated reflection for visibility.
- Polyester rib - Polyester fabric is a mainstay of Rev'It! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- PWR|shell mesh - This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
- Detachable hydratex |G-liner - Waterproof hydratex | G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment's inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The Rev'It! hydratex | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
- Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane - In these garments we have added a thermal liner to the detachable hydratex | G-liner. This becomes one layer that can be easily removed on warm, dry days, and easily added when you need protection from the rain and cold.
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 100% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment straps
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- UTA|tab - Ultra thin adjustment tab at cuff or leg. Thanks to laminating technology, the material of this UTA | tab is extra thin. This allows you to comfortably wear the sleeve of your jacket under the cuff of a glove, as many riders prefer to do. This technology can be found in most garments in the collection, and also as cuff tabs on the legs of textile trousers.
- Ventilation - ventilation panels
- Features - stretch lips, short connection zipper
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert -The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Pockets - stash pockets, inner pockets, hand warmer pockets
- Membrane storage ocket - This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.