Experience your adventure moment by moment, face the unknown, feel the movement of the bike, the wind, the smell of the country, know what we mean? For those women who do; we've designed the Monroe Ladies jacket; a jacket packed with features all incorporated to make life on the road easier. This very light weight 2L jacket is 100% waterproof and thanks to the VCS | aquadefence feature (EU patent EP 2574249, US Patent US 20130081192A1), refreshing airflow can be easily summoned while riding. The detachable thermal liner will get you through colder areas and times of the day.
- Construction - polyesster dull 450D
- Polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- PWR|shell dobby - PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider. Dobby is the name of the weave structure providing the fabric a decorative look.
- Lorica - Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Hydratex |Z-liner - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The Rev'It! Hydratex | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - laminated reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 73% Polyester, 27% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs, adjustment straps
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- VCS|aquadefence - When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS|zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - short connection zipper
- Prepared for challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Collar hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Pockets - stash pockets, inner pockets