The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Outback 2 Textile Jacket is designed for the adventure riding enthusiasts who don't need an overly technical piece that can travel around the world and back. This jacket features an understated, fashion-forward design and is constructed of high density polyester 600D with a detachable thermal liner and detachable waterproof hydratex liner. This textile jacket incorporates Knox Lite CE protection at shoulders and elbows, and can be optionally upgraded to the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert. The Outback 2 Jacket also features variable height adjustment straps with multiple other adjustment points, ample storage including a pocket for the detachable waterproof liner, ready for an upgrade to the Vest connector HV, and laminated reflection and reflective logo for visibiltiy.
- High density polyester 600D - Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns wiht a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any of the material.
- Polyester rib - Known for it abrasion resistant qualities, this mesh fabric features a special structure ensuring the ideal balance of ventilation and safety.
- Polyester 600D EN471 (in Black/Neon Yellow only) - A synthetic rubber used for protective gear that is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- Lorica - This fabric is constructed of microfibers that give it the look and feel of natural leather. While not as strong as leather, this fabric is softer, lighter, and has a more consistant thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Detachable hydratex |G-liner - A secret pocket has been installed into the backside of the jacket's hem to store your valuables.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - reflective logo at upper arms
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garment safer.
- Composition - 95% Polyester, 5% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tabs
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Variable height adjusment straps -These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- VCS|zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - stretch lips, double short connection zipper
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Collar Hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Pockets - stash pockets, inner pockets, hand warmer pockets
- Membrane storage pocket - This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.