The Rev'It! Women's Sand Textile Jacket is a quality adventure-touring jacket designed specifically four a truely adventurous woman. This four-season jacket is constructed with a fashion forward design, durable and comfortable figure flattering outer shell, ample reflection panels that are seamlessly integrated into the design, direct ventilation zippers at key locations (i.e. front, back, and arms), and height adjustable waist belt for a tailored fit. The Women's Sand Jacket also incorporates CE-rated womens-specific armor at the elbows and shoulders and the jacket can be optiionally upgraded to a SEESOFT RV insert (level-2) back protector. The Women's Sand Textile Jacket is also constructed with a removable thermal lining and waterprofing layer which equates to versitility when the weather changes.
- Construction - polyesster dull 450D, PWR|shell 320D
- PWR|wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- Schoeller dobby fabric - This fabric has good protective properties and a high level of abrasion resistance. Schoeller fabric is durable and breathable. Dobby is the name of the weave structure, which gives the fabric a classic, decorative look.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Detachable hydratex 3L - A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- ProLife ladies CE protection - Official tests show that ProLife far surpasses the protection standards set by the CE directive. The fabric used, Elastomero, is the result of many years of research and development. A technological process is used to make the fabric microporous, with air in the microporous cells under high pressure but unable to escape. This treatment makes the fabric light, flexible, and exceptionally impact-resistant. Rev'It! has used the pre-shaped ProLife 3D CE protector in Rev'It! motorcycle clothing since it was first introduced.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Visibility - reflective logo
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 72% Polyamide, 28% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap
- Flexisnap - The Rev'It! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- Variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps - which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider - the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- VCS|zippers - Rev'It!'s VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Collar hook - The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- Long and double short connection zipper -This jacket has a long connection zipper and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the Rev'It! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- Prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Pockets - slit pockets, inner pockets
- Membrane storage pocket - This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.