The Rev'It! was influenced by the early British motorcycling styles that was enhanced by period reminiscient waist band, adjustemnt straps, and four large stash pockets. This summer jacket was constructed of a water repellant outer shell and incorporates a detachable thermal liner, thus making it more versitile for some of those colder rides. This traditional jacket also features CE-rated Knox Lite armor and can be upgraded with a SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector, and is designed with high tech materials in key impact zones.
- Wax coated cotton twill - T his modern wax coated cotton fabric is water repellent and very comfortable to wear. Twill is a type of weave with a diagonal parallel pattern, providing the fabric with a very stylish look and feel.
- Polyester oxford -P olyester is a manmade material that is strong, durable and water repellent. This particular polyester is woven into a basket-like weave, creating a sturdy fabric with a lustrous look.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing - Hydratex |mesh G-liner
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this Rev'It! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Composition - 89% Cotton, 11% Polyester
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap, elastic drawcord
- Waist belt - T he waist belt enables you to accentuate the waist and create an amazing silhouette or you can just wear it anyway you like.
- Comfort panels - The comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- V-flap -The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind.
- Pockets - stash pockets, inner pockets, document pocket, hand warmer pockets