The Scorpion Yukon Jacket, as it's name suggests, is designed to take on almost any off road adventure whether it involve crossing a river, traveling through knee deep mud, or riding through multiple days of rain. The waterproof, breathable membrane in this textile jacket has been laminated to the exterior fabric and steam sealed to eliminate the need to a waterproof liner.
The outer shell of the Yukon Jacket is constructed of 500 denier nylon on the main body and durable 1680 denier nylon for the forearms, elbows, and shoulders. For those spring and summer rides, this textile jacket features multiple large vents on the forearms, biceps, side fo the torso, upper back, and kidney area for ventilation and temperature control.
The storage in Scorpion's Yukon Jacket is copious with an external seam sealed waterproof pocket located on the lower torso. The rest of the waterproof storage features of this jacket include a large "camera holster" pocket (2) with anchor points for lanyards or retractors for keys or a camera, forearm pockets (2), and a large rear acargo storage pocket. The storage features continue on the inside of the jacket with mesh pockets (4) and a hidden passport/money pocket (1).
Nappa calf leather is utilized to trim out the collar and neoprene is used for the trim on the cuffs of this textile jacket. For rougher weather, this jacket features a removable storm collar. When visibility is decreased, the NightViz piping on the shoulders, upper torso, neck, side of the torso, and lower back will ensure you are seen by other riders and vehicles. To increase the rider is protected from the elements, the Yukon Jacket features a waist belt and dual arm adjustment straps with an elastic bottom hem.
The protection features of the Yukon are top-notch with Sas-Tec CE certified visoelastic armor on the elbows and shoulders. Velcro brand closures are hook molded driectly to the elblow armor pads so best fitment can be attained. Also included in the jacket are the Sas-Tec level 2 CE certified back protector and Sas-Tec CE certified CP-1 chest protector, as well as an adjustable (including vertically adjustable) and removable kidney belt.
- 500D100% polyamide woven fabric EXO-DRY main material with a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/cm2 breathability
- 1680D abrasion zones
- All critical seams Exo-Stich Safety Seams with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Nine external pockets, four of which are waterproof
- Two internal mesh pockets, one internal mesh map pocket, and one hidden passport pocket
- Four huge arm vents, two side of torso vents, one large rear shoulder vent, and two rear of torso vents
- Four arm adjustment straps, wrist closures two waist adjustment straps, and elastic
- YKK zippers urethane coated with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- Sas-TecCE certified armor in elbows, shoulders, chest and back
- Adjustable elbow armor with molded velcro hook on pads, and loop adjustment areas inside armor pockets
- Vertically adjustable compression molded kidney belt
- NightVis retro reflective material on shoulders, front and rear of torso, and back of neck
- Nappa calf leather trim on regular collar, neoprene trim at wrists
- Removable storm collar
- Moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta liner at key wear areas
- 8" Jacket to Pant #5 YKK zipper